Notes and tutorials on Python¶
- What is a decorator?
- What is a decorator, really?
- Python and unicode
- Installing python scripts
- Using Microsoft Visual C with Python
- Using Pip on Debian / Ubuntu
- Do you really want to do this?
- Why you might want to use Pip
- If you do want Pip installs on your Debian / Ubuntu system
- Use Pip
--userinstalls for your default environment
- Install, update Pip using
pip install --user
- Install, update virtualenvwrapper
- Set up your system to build binary Python packages
- Build or install wheels by installing with Pip
- Now you are in virtualenv nirvana
- Adding new packages and wheels
- Sometimes, it’s a package too far
- Doesn’t work for you? Help improve this page
- Debian and Ubuntu Python package paths
- Clean out packages installed with easy_install